Thursday, February 19, 2009

Random Happenings

Some random events that has happened so far:















A lot of clubbing...

































Midnight roti prata and Milo ais at the Holland Village 24 hour food centre. The other person in the photo is my friend who used to go to high school with me, Ambreem. She is now studying at NUS.













Dr. Cheah Boon Kheng (my Malaysian history professor) at the National Library awesomely being knowledgeable and presenting on the Malayan Emergency.














Mini steamboat in Chinatown (牛车水).

On Thursday night (Feb. 19) I went to Peikin Street for Happy Hour at this pretty good bar called Cock's Feather. I had myself a bottle of Stella Artois, let me tell you. While there, I met a lot of new people there that were also exchange students at NUS who also lived in Commonwealth. I have never seen any of them before and we were all stunned at how that was possible. But no matter, they were an awesome group of Europeans. Ralf, from Germany, was like "look everyone, our new little American friend!" Good times all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment